LGBTQ Services/Social Events
- 4th Street bar next to Stephens center by rush has a Gay night
- Maya Angelou Center for Health Equality and Disparity (great place to read about statistics)
- Dating options
- Good and bad ideas= dating someone in your class may be a really good or really bad idea.
- Advice from LGBT students
- Likely represents a fair fraction of your classmates depending on year
- Great experiences in med school may lie ahead , your experience will be unique but everyone has their own challenges too
- There is an advocate on undergrad campus if you need to talk to someone
- Search for a list of physicians who self identify as being available for health needs or self identify as LGBT. They may mentor you or be available to provide treatment.